Within the Central Processing stage, CI Compass is available to:
- Provide independent evaluations of data center architectures during construction/enhancement.
- Provide advice about on-prem, cloud, hybrid, and national CI data processing solutions considering cost/performance/robustness tradeoffs.
- Assist in designing cloud migration strategies and cloud architectures for large-scale data storage and processing considering Major Facilities focused evaluation criteria.
- Discuss up-to-date CI development practices: DevOps, CI/CD, and testing.
- Assist in designing or enhancing infrastructure monitoring services for failure and anomaly detection; discuss effective CI troubleshooting approaches.
- Leverage existing testbeds to evaluate new software stacks and configurations during CI design/enhancements.
- Assist in orchestrating services within the data center, considering performance and resilience.
- Assist in enhancing network infrastructure, considering real-time constraints, resilience, egress, etc.
- Explore event-based processing, data processing automation for high throughput and robustness.